Functional Competencies required
- Should have got the experience of managing quality in any assembly line of equipment building unit
- Should be well versed with quality of large steel fabrications and their manufacturing process controls
- Should be well versed with application of QC tools, priliminary investigation, root cause analysis & 8D
- Should be able to plan containment actions and drive implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Should have handled resolution of field complaints and tracking the field performance
- Should have lead cross functional teams for failure analysis and quality improvement program.
- Should have been a member of the new product introduction team as a part of handling engineering changes
- Should have lead the Quality Awareness programs among the shop floor team
- Hands on experience on proto testing / validation will be added advantage.
To monitor assembly line quality performance on daily basis and guide plant quality team accordingly
To carryout gap analysis and initiate CAPA to achieve plant quality targets
To monitor and control non-conformities in the products and processes in the assembly line
To promote quality awareness in the plant
To ensure cross functional coordination for resolution of quality issues reported in the plant and from the field
To ensure quality of incoming parts being supplied to the assembly line.
To update MIS reports to report quality status periodically
To ensure pdi activities
To prepare and execute individual development plan for the reportees"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Ajax Fiori Engineering (India) Pvt Ltd
AJAX-FIORI is the personification of concreting equipment and solutions that "Makes Concrete Sense".
Ajax-Fiori was established in 1992 as a joint venture company with Fiori S.p.A Italy, for manufacture of Self-Loading Mobile Concrete Mixer and over the years diversified on to varied concrete equipment. In 1998, it started manufacturing various types of Concrete Batching Plants under technology tie-up with major European company, in 2013, it started manufacturing Concrete Pumps under technology tie-up with major Korean company, and in 2017 it started manufacturing Transit Mixers & Boom Pumps with in house design and development capabilities.
Today, Ajax Fiori provides complete concreting solutions through its equipment for all Concrete preparation, transportation and placement, Wherever the need is, Whenever the need arises for Whatever the nature of need is. Over 10,000 Ajax Fiori machines are working across varied application sectors throughout India, viz., Irrigation, Roads, Bridges, Power projects, Urban Development, Foundations, Buildings to name a few.
Ajax-Fiori is head quartered at Bangalore, having offices at Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Indore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Jaipur and an India wide dealer network all over India, with around 75 touch points, providing unmatched product support. It has its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is at Doddaballapur & Gowribidanur, Karnataka spread across three units, and service centres at Bangalore & Hyderabad.
More details of our product range and Company can be seen on our Website: www.ajax-fiori.com