Have urgent opening in ITES Company for Noida location
we are looking immediate Joiners
Must have Skills - Strong Accounting Skills + R2R + Closing and Reporting
- Preferred qualified/Semi qualified accountant with 8+ years of experience
- Ensure end to end operations management for Accounting and Analysis activities.
- Monitor separate account close.
- Review calculation and accuracy of critical journal entries before onshore sign off.
- Review high risks Income Statement/ Balance Sheet reconciliations..
- Partner with onshore team to escalate high aged open items, prepare aging reports, etc.
- Providing internal and external audit support.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of daily, monthly and periodic deliverables as per business requirements.
- Should establish robust governance structure to ensure highest quality levels of performance is achieved on a monthly basis.
- Act as a point of escalation for any operational issues.
- Interact with the onshore team on day-to day basis; responding to their requirements at a short notice by re-aligning priorities, as needed.
- Should be able to understand & anticipate clients' business needs, concerns & issues, and be able to proactively resolve the same.
- Constantly identify process improvement opportunities and assist with transformation initiatives to drive efficiencies and build enhanced controls.
- Coach team members - identify development areas and mentor the individuals and team to improve their performance and enhance their skills/potential
- Assign daily tasks and responsibilities and set up half-yearly and annual goals for the team
- Create a client centric environment with key focus on appropriate and transparent communication; recognition and rewards aligned to client objectives and vision
- Keep oneself abreast of all the updates applicable to policies/regulations / compliance applicable to the function/organization and client
- Create systems and checks for internal compliance policies and guidelines and ensure maintenance of clear and precise records per the requirements
- Review compliance adherence on a regular basis
- Good communication
- Good Computer navigation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Comprehension skills - should be able to read, interpret business documents and analyze complex information, trends, etc. and work on resolving any data anomalies
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Data analytics, application management and project support experience in insurance/reinsurance
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to multi task and handle adverse situations in a professional and calm manner.
Desired Skill set
- Qualified/Semi-qualified accountant/Masters in Finance with 8+ years of experience in Accounting and Reconciliations
- Knowledge and expertise in the insurance industry
- Team handing experience of 5+ years
- Good understanding of GAAP & STAT rules governing the business
- Comprehension skills - should be able to read, interpret business document
- Strong familiarity with the accounting systems (Oracle, Obero, GAAP Supplemental System, PFAP, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- CA/CA Inter/CPA/CFA/CGMA designation or candidate is a plus
- General knowledge of USGAAP accounting and reporting
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 32,50,000 PA.
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Kavita srivastava
Address :P 264 3rd Floor P2 Block Jal Vayu Vihar, Sec - 21, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India