2. Ensuring Sox compliances for related processes and no surprises in internal and external audits.
3. SME on US GAAP revenue recognition on advising business on optimal deal structure from revenue recognition perspective. Should be able to guide business finance, operations and team on the revenue recognition approach and present a white paper on same to Management and close the same with Statutory Auditors.
4. Accounts Receivables Management including check on overdue balances, follow up for collections, meeting target Day Sales Outstanding (DSO), minimum write-offs etc.
5. Deferred Revenue Forecast and Management.
6. Preparation and roll out of various Revenues and AR related MIS reports and Variance Analytics to top management.
7. Good knowledge of Oracle R12, Project Accounting Module, and AR Module, and excellent command over MS office particularly Excel.
8. Managing seamless operations.
9. Managing a team of 20+ team members.
10. Should be able to work with Cross geographies teams to ensure timely closure.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile